Monday 4 November 2013

Fun in the Snow! ♡ Winter/ Fall Make-up Tutorial ♡

Hi Beauties!

Today I wanted to show you the video I made for you guys! It's a very simple but super cute winter/ fall look. Check it out the video:


Items I used:

Bourjois 123 Perfect foundation in 52 (Vanilla)
Sephora matte pressed powder in 20 (Clair light)
Catrice Sun Glow bronzer in Medium skin
Bourjois Blush in 16 (Rose coup de foudre/ Love-struck Rose) 
E.L.F. Eyebrow kit in 81302 (Medium)
Urban Decay Naked palette ( Nr. 1)
Maybeline lasting drama gel eyeliner in 01 (Black)
Maxfactor 2000 calorie mascara in waterproof black
Maybeline Super stay 24h. lip stain in 510 (Red passion)

Do you have any video requests? Please leave a comment and I will get to it!



Don't forget to enter my giveaway by leaving a comment and a like on the video below and subscribe to my channel :)




Love,


That Dutch Gurl


No comments:

Post a Comment